27 July, 2021
Top 2 Delicious and Easy Irish snacks recipes | 2021
Welcome to foodysoul where you can find food Recipes as you want… So I’m here again with my another Blog that is Top 2 Delicious and Easy Irish snacks recipes | 2021 I hope you guys liked it?
- Potatoes 4
- Unsalted butter 6 to 7 tablespoons
- Kale Cabbage 3 Cups
- Green Onions 3
- Milk 1 cup
- Salt as Required
How to make:-
- Put the 4 Potatoes in a medium sized pot and cover with cold water by at least an one inch.and Add 2 tablespoons of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Boil the potatoes until they become fork tender Or at least 15 to 20 minutes.After boiling Drain the potatos in a colander.
- Return the pot to the stove and set over medium to high gas flame.
- Put the butter in the pot and once it’s starts melting then add the vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables for at least 3 to 4 minutes or until they are have given off some of their water.
- Now Add 3 green onions and cook for 1 minute or more.
- After this Pour it in the milk and mix well and then add the potatoes.
- Reduce the heat from high to medium.
- Use a masher and mash the potatoes and then mix them up with the vegetables.
- Now Add salt to taste and serve hot, with a piece of butter in the center.
2) Irish Syew
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Potatoes 1kg
- Carrots 1 cup
- Onion 1 cup
- Green Onions 1 cup
- All-purpose flour 2 tablespoons
- Cabbage leaves 3
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make:-
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F/180 C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a large frying pan and add heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Add half the lamb pieces and brown everywhere by delivering the recent oil.
- Remove the lamb pieces with tongs and place them during a Dutch oven or ovenproof stockpot.
- Cover with half the potatoes, half the carrots, half the onion, and half the leeks.
- Add the remaining oil to the frypan and warmth.
- Add the remaining lamb and brown everywhere as before and increase the Dutch oven.
- Cover with the remaining potatoes, remaining onion, remaining leeks, and remaining carrots.
- Add the flour to the still-hot frypan and stir rather well to take in any fat and juices.
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.Add the stock a ladle at a time and blend until you’ve got a thick, lump-free sauce.
- You will not add all of the stock.Pour this sauce over the lamb and vegetables.
- Add the remaining stock to the Dutch oven, cover with a tight-fitting lid, and cook within the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Add the cabbage (if using), replace the lid, and cook for an additional hour.
- Check from time to time to form sure the stock hasn’t reduced an excessive amount of . If it has, add a touch boiling water.The meat and vegetables should be covered in liquid.
- If the sauce is just too runny at the top , you’ll always cook the stew a touch longer with the lid removed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.Serve piping hot and enjoy.
I hope guys you like my these mouth watering recipes that is Top 2 Delicious and Easy Irish snacks recipes | 2021 which includes
If you wanna visit my previous recipes then CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Top 2 Delicious and Easy Irish snacks recipes | 2021 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments And also suggest me what should I uploaded in my next blog.
Thank you ?