21 September, 2021
The Best and Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe | September 2021
Hey Beautiful People ?
How are you all??? I hope you all are doing well☺.
Nowadays we all are stuck in this lockdown bit what we should in this this is for our safety and due to lockdown we can’t go to Hotels, restaurants or Cafes to eat Nutella Brownies Recipe.
So I have decided to make some Tasty, delicious ? and Easy recipes at home.I have decided to make some chocolate ? recipes and Brownies are my all time favorite dish so today I’m going to share The Best and Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe | September 2021?.
For homemade Nutella:
- Hazelnuts 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 1 tablespoon
- Milk chocolate 340g
- Powdered sugar 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
For the brownies:
- Nutella 400g
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- Flour 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder 1/4 teaspoon
Method to Make
To Make the Nutella:
- Firstly Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Spread the hazelnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast them in the oven for about 7 to 8 minutes, until they become slightly Brown and the skins are blistered a little.
- Wrap the hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub strongly to remove as much loose skin as possible. Let cool it completely.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Let cool slightly.
- Place the hazelnuts in a grinder and grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste.
- Add the oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and continue to process until the mixture is as smooth as possible.
- Add melted chocolate and process until they combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a jar or any other container.
- Store the chocolate-hazelnut spread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
To Make the brownies:
- Pre heat oven to 175C.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with butter paper, letting the paper hang over two sides.
- Take a large bowl and mix Nutella and eggs, sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Stir until assimilate.
- Pour into prepared dish and smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe The Best and Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe | September 2021
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog The Best and Easy Nutella Brownies Recipe | September 2021 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments
And also suggest me what should I uploaded in my next blog.
Thank you ?