12 November, 2022
Easy way to make Veg Lolipop | 2022Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Muskan Saudagar Tags: #chinese, #easytomake, #food, #foodblogger, #veg, #vegmanchuriyan, #vegrecipe, easyrecipes
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 😁 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul 🤍 here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Veg Lolipops | 2022 I hope you guys liked it☺
- OIL – 1 Table Spoon
- GINGER 1 Tea Spoon
- GARLIC – 1 Table Spoon
- GREEN CHILLIES – NOS.
- CARROTS – 1/3 CUP
- FRENCH BEANS – 1/3 CUP
- GREEN PEAS – 1/3 CUP
- SWEET CORN – 1/3 CUP
- CAPSICUM – 1/3 CUP
*making the lollipops
- POTATO – 4-5 MEDIUM
- SAUTEED VEGETABLES
- POWDERED SPICES
- KASHMIRI RED CHILLI POWDER – 1 Table Spoon
- CORIANDER POWDER – 1 Table Spoon
- CUMIN POWDER – 1 Tea Spoon
- TURMERIC POWDER – 1/4 Tea Spoon
- BLACK SALT – A PINCH
- DRY MANGO POWDER – 1 Tea Spoon
- GARAM MASALA – 1 Tea Spoon
- KASURI METHI – 1/2 Tea Spoon
- FRESH CORIANDER – 1 Table Spoon
- FRESH MINT – 1 Table Spoon
- SALTH TO TASTE
- BLACK PEPPER POWDER – A PINCH
- BREADSTICKS – AS REQUIRED
*coating & frying
- REFINED FLOUR – 1/4 CUP
- SALT – A PINCH
- WATER AS REQUIRED
- PANKO BREADCRUMBS – AS REQUIRED
- In a pan add oil along with ginger, garlic & green chillies, stir & cook on high flame.
- Further add carrots & the remaining vegetables, toss & cook the vegetables on for a minute.
- Make sure that you don’t overcook the vegetables, they should remain crunchy.
- Now remove the vegetables in a bowl & let them cool down completely.
- To make the mixture, add potatoes in a large bowl followed by sauteed vegetables, spices, coriander, mint salt & black pepper powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the help of your hands, if you feel like there is too much of moisture in the mixture because of the potatoes, you can add breadcrumbs as per requirement to bind the ingredients together.
- Once all the ingredients have combined well the mixture will be ready for shaping.
- There are 2 methods of shaping, the first one requires ice cream sticks & the second one requires breadsticks that are easily available in the market.
- Method 1 – take a spoonful of the mixture in your hand & press an ice cream stick in the bottom half of the mixture, press & make a lollipop shape of the mixture around the ice cream stick, the lollipop is ready to be coated & fried.
- Method 2 – take a spoonful of the mixture in your hand & make a roundel of it by applying pressure withing your hand & rotating the mixture continuously.
- To coat the lollipop, you’ll need to make a slurry by whisking flour, salt & water in a separate bowl, along with the slurry you will also need panko breadcrumbs.
- Once you have the coating components ready, dip the lollipops in the slurry first & then coat them with panko breadcrumbs, with the ice cream stick version you just have to dip & coat the mixture part by holding the ice cream stick.
- For frying, heat oil in a deep pan or a kadhai until its medium hot then carefully drop the coated lollipops in hot oil.
- Fry the lollipops while lightly stirring them at intervals until crisp & golden brown, remove them using a spider & place them on a paper towel lined bowl or a plate.
- Break the breadsticks into equal halves & insert them into the round shaped lollipops.
- Your 2 different versions of veg lollipop are ready, serve them with some schezwan sauce & green chutney.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Veg Lolipops | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to make Veg Lolipops | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin