9 October, 2022
Easy way to make Thread Chicken | 2022
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Muskan Saudagar Tags: #chicken, #delicious, #easytomake, #foodblogger, #foodlover, #homemade, #spicy, #threadchicken
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 😁 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul 🤍 here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Thread Chicken | 2022 I hope you guys liked it☺
- Fresh noodles
- Refined flour 2 cups
- Salt a pinch
- Water as required
- Oil 1 tea spoon
- Dry flour as required
- Add the flour and salt, mix well and further add water gradually to make a dough, once combined well, transfer over the kitchen platform, add oil and knead well for 8-10 minutes, you have to knead a soft & smooth dough.
- Once the dough has kneaded well, cover it with a damp cloth and rest for minimum 1 hour.
- After rest, divide in equal size dough balls, i’ve divided in 7-8 dough balls, now cover these dough balls with moist cloth and rest for another half an hour.
- Resting the dough will help to develop gluten that’ll apparently make easy while rolling the chapati for making the noodles.
- Now coat the dough balls with dry flour and flatten with hands, further use a rolling pin and roll to make a small size thick chapati, roll at least 3-4 thick chapatis keeping the size equal.
- Now, add little oil and spread over the chapati, further sprinkle some dry flour evenly, now place another thick chapati, and repeat the process of brushing oil and flour, stack 3-4 chapati together and now roll them into a thin chapati, use a rolling pin and roll to make one thin sheet, i’m making 3 layers sheet you can choose to make 4 layers sheet.
- By the time you roll the chapati keep the remaining dough balls covered to void from drying.
- Set a tawa on medium heat, try to use a non-stick tawa, heat until its hot enough, add the chapati and cook briefly for 10 – 15 seconds on low flame, use napkin to turn the chapati while cooking.
- Carefully try to separate the sheets after cooking briefly, repeat the process of cooking the remaining sheet briefly and separating.
- Cover the sheets with a moist cloth until used.
- Once the sheets are ready, trim the sides to roughly make a square shape, now stack the sheets and roll it, now use a sharp knife and cut it as thin as possible.
- Once its cuts into strips, separate them and keep aside to coat the chicken.
Marinating the chicken
- Boneless chicken 250 grams
- Ketchup 2 table spoon
- Kashmiri red chilli paste of 3-4 soaked
- kashmiri red chillies
- Green chilli paste of 2 green chilli
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala 1 tea spoon
- Light soy sauce 1 tea spoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 table spoon
- Whole egg 1 no Refined flour 2 tbsp
- Cornflour 4 table spoon
- Vinegar 1 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder a pinch
- Fresh flat noodles to coat the chicken Oil for deep frying
- Here I’m using chicken breast, you can use any boneless part as per your preference.
- I’ve washed the chicken well, and now using a sharp knife and cutting lengthwise in strips.
- Further add the remaining ingredients and mix well, coat the chicken well with marinade.
- Now roughly cut the noodles in a little smaller size, spread it over a flat surface and coat the marinated chicken with the noodles, press the chicken strips with hands to flatten the strips and coat it nicely.
- Set hot oil in wok on medium heat, add the chicken strips in hot oil and deep fry on medium heat until the chicken is tender and its crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot & crispy with sweet chilli sauce any other dip of your choice.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Thread Chicken | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Sh are my this blog Easy way to make Thread Chicken | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin