3 November, 2022
Easy way to make Rajma Chawal | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 😁 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul 🤍 here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Rajma Chawal | 2022 I hope you guys liked it☺
- Boiling rajma
- Rajma BEANS – 250 gm
- WATER AS REQUIRED
- SALT – A PINCH
- Brown onion paste
- OIL – 7 Table Spoon
- ONION – 3 MEDIUM
- WATER – A SPLASH
- Final cooking of rajma
- OIL – 3 Table Spoon
- WHOLE SPICES
- CUMIN SEEDS GART – 1 Tea spoon
- BAY LEAF – 2
- CINNAMON – 1 INCH.
- BLACK CARDAMOM – 1
- GINGER GARLIC GREEN CHILLI PASTE – 3 Table Spoon
- TURMERIC POWDER – 1/4 TSP
- TOMATO PUREE – 4
- SALT TO TASTE
- POWDERED SPICES
- KASHMIRI RED CHILLI POWDER – 1 Table Spoon
- SPICY RED CHILLI POWDER – 1 Table Spoon
- CORIANDER POWDER – 1.5 Table Spoon
- CUMIN POWDER – 1 Tea spoon
- GARAM MASALA – 1/2 Tea spoon
- BROWN ONION PASTE
- HOT WATER – As REQUIRED
- SALT – IF REQUIRED
- ROASTED KASURI METHI – A PINCH
- GARAM MASALA – A PINCH
- FRESH CORIANDER – BIG HANDFUL
- Wash the kidney beans well with water & soak them for 4-5 hours, you can also soak them in hot water for 2 hours.
- Add the soaked kidney beans into a pressure cooker, pour water upto 1-1.5 inches above the kidney beans, then add salt & put the lid on, switch on the gas flame to high & cook for 7-8 minutes until the first whistle.
- Then lower the flame to medium low & cook for 2 more whistles for 10-15 minutes then switch off the flame & let the cooker depressurize naturally.
- Your boiled kidney beans are ready.
- To make brown onions for brown onion paste, add the oil into a hot handi & once the oil get hot add the onions & fry them over medium flame until they turn golden brown while stirring at regular intervals.
- Once the onions turn golden brown, transfer them into a sieve & squeeze out the excess oil.
- Add the fried onions into a mixer grinder jar & add a splash of water, grind the onions into a fine paste & your brown onion paste is ready.
- Set a handi over high flame & heat it well, then add oil & let the oil heat well too.
- Once the oil is hot, add all the whole spices & stir them quickly.
- Further add the ginger garlic chilli paste, stir & cook over medium flame briefly, then add turmeric powder, stir & cook for few seconds.
- Then add the tomato puree along with salt & all the powdered spices, stir the spices into the puree & add the brown onion paste, stir well & cook the masala well for 10-12 minutes until the oil gets separated.
- If the masala gets dry, add hot water as required & continue to cook it further.
- Once the oil gets separated, add the boiled kidney beans along with the water & mix well with the masala & bring it to a boil.
- Once the rajma comes to a boil, cover it & cook over medium low flame for 20-25 minutes.
- After cooking the rajma for 20-25 minutes the gravy will thicken up a bit & its colour with get slightly darker too.
- Now to make the gravy even creamier mash the rajma using a ladle gently & continue to cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste & adjust salt to your preference & add kasuri methi, garam masala, fresh coriander & mix everything well.
- Your delicious rajma is ready.
- MINT – 1 CUP
- FRESH CORIANDER – 1 CUP
- SPRING ONION GREENS – 1/3 CUP
- ONION – 1
- GREEN CHILLIES – 3-4
- GARLIC – 3-4 CLOVES
- JAGGERY – 1 TBSP
- TAMARIND – 1 TBSP
- POMEGRANATE POWDER – 1/2 TBSP
- CUMIN POWDER – 1 TSP
- BLACK SALT – 1 TSP
- SALT TO TASTE
- ICE CUBE – 1
- WATER AS REQUIRED
- Add all the ingredients of the chutney into mixer grinder jar & grind it into a fine chutney.
- Your special chutney for rajma chawal is ready.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Rajma Chawal | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to make Rajma Chawal | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin