12 April, 2022
Easy way to make Ragda Patties | 2022
Hey Everyone ?♀️
I’m back ??? I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Ragda Patties | 2022 I hope you guys liked it?
To make Ragda Patties firstly you required Tamarind Chutiya & Green Coriander Chutiya for the recipes of these Chutiya visit my blog by CLICKING HERE
To make Ragda:
- Dry White peas 250 gm
- Water as required
- Turmeric powder ¹/2 tea spoon
- Cumin powder ¹/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder ¹/2 tea spoon
- Fennel powder ¹/2 tea spoon
- Ginger 1 inch
- Fresh coriander
For aloo patties:-
- Oil 1 table spoon
- Jeera 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies 1-2
- Boiled Potatoes 5-6
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander a handful
- Ginger ¹/2 inch
- Oil for cooking the tikki
Method to Make:-
- I’ve soaked the white peas overnight or minimum 8 hours in water, drain the water and rinse with fresh water.
- Set a cooker on medium heat, add the soaked
white peas and fill water until its 1 cm above the matar surface.
- Further I’ll add powdered spices, salt & stir well, close the lid and pressure cook for 1 whistle on high flame, further reduce the heat and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium low heat.
- After the whistle, switch off the heat & allow the pressure cooker to depressurize naturally, further open the lid and check for its doneness by mashing with hands.
- Further we need to make the ragda, for that continue to cook in the pressure cooker without the lid, switch on the flame and bring it to a boil, once it comes to boil, use a potato masher and mash it lightly while keeping few chunks intact.
- Cook the starch from the vatana releases and it becomes thick in consistency.
Add ginger julienned and freshly chopped coriander leaves, stir once.
- The ragda is ready, keep it aside to be used later.
- Set a pan on medium heat, add oil and let the oil heat, further add jeera & green chillies, stir & cook briefly.
- Further add boiled potatoes, mash the potatoes while adding, further add salt, fresh coriander & ginger, mix & cook while mashing bowl and cool down to room temperature.
- Once the mixture cools down, take spoonful it potato masher, do not mash it completely.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, further transfer in a of mixture and shape to make tikki.
- Set a pan on medium heat, add enough oil
- and shallow fry the tikkis on medium heat from both the sides until crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Your aloo patties are ready.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Ragda Patties | 2022
To visit my Any Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to make Ragda Patties | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you ?
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin