28 October, 2022
Easy way to make Motichoor ke Laddu | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 😁 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul 🤍 here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Motichoor ke Laddu | 2022 I hope you guys liked it☺
- GRAM FLOUR – 100 gm
- WATER – 150 ml
- (ORANGE) FOOD COLOUR – 1 PINCH
- WATER – 1/2 CUP
- SUGAR – 1 3/4 CUP
Final cooking & shaping:-
- Hot water – 1 Table Spoons
- GHEE – 1 Table Spoons
- MELON SEEDS – 2 Tea spoon
- To make the batter, place a sieve over a bowl & sieve in the gram flour, further add water in batches while whisking it continuously to make a lump free, thin & smooth batter.
- Once the batter is ready, pour it into a pining bag & tie a knot to the open end of it.
- Now to fry the moti / small pearls, heat oil to 170C or until moderately hot.
- Once the oil is moderately hot, cut the tip of the piping bag to make a very fine hole then hold the piping bag over the kadhai & squeeze it gently, this will produce a stream of small droplets that will fall directly into the hot oil.
- Fry the pearls medium flame until light golden brown, make sure you don’t fry them too much.
- Once fried, transfer the motis into a sieve using a ladle & gently give a jerk to the sieve to remove any excess oil.
- Further transfer the fried motis from the sieve into a tissue paper lined bowl & fry all the motis similarly & let them cool down completely.
- your motis / pearls for motichoor laddu are ready.
- To make the sugar syrup firstly add the food colour & water into a bowl & stir it well to dissolve the colour.
- Take a pan & add the sugar into it along with the prepared coloured water & switch on the flame to high.
- stir well & cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar dissolves completely switch off the flame & add all the fried motis into the pan & mix it well with sugar syrup.
- When all the motis get combined with the sugar syrup switch on the gas flame & cook the mixture over low flame until all the sugar syrup is absorbed by the motis.
- add in a tablespoon of hot water if you feel like the mixture is getting dry.
- Once all the sugar syrup is absorbed
- switch off the flame, cover the pan & let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- After the mixture has rested,
- transfer it into a large bowl & add ghee along with the melon seeds & mix gently.
- let the mixture cooldown till it reaches room temperature.
- To shape the laddus,
- take a spoonful of the mixture & form it into a roundel using your hands,
- shape all the remaining mixture similarly.
- Our motichoor laddus are ready.
- garnish them with varak & chopped pistachio.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Motichoor ke Laddu | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to make Motichoor ke Laddu | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin