6 May, 2022
Easy way to Make India’s Traditional Besan Laddu | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 🤩🤩🤩 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to Make India’s Traditional Besan Laddu | 2022 I hope you guys liked it😊
Besan laddu is a simple yet flavourful traditional sweet recipe. When you are running low on multiple ingredients and yet you want to prepare a nice sweet recipe, this one’s the one. There’s only one thing to remember for this; make sure you cook the besan as much as possible. So watch the video, make the laddus and enjoy with your loved ones.
- Besan / gram Flour – 2 Cups
- Powdered Sugar – 1 1/2
- Cups Cardamom Seeds
- Cashew Nuts
Method to Make:
- Put granulated sugar and cardamom seeds in a mixer jar.
- Grind and make powdered sugar.
- Add ghee and cashew nuts to a small tempering pan.
- Roast until they are golden brown.
- Add ghee to another pan and besan / gram flour.
- Roast until the raw smell goes off.
- Once the besan is a little roasted, add ghee twice in 5 mins interval.
- Mix well and once it is lumpy, transfer mixture to a bowl and cool it down.
- Now while the mixture is a little warm, add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add ghee, mix and add roasted cashew nuts.
- Mix again.
- Keep adding ghee until the laddu mixture comes to binding consistency.
- Apply a little ghee to the palms, roll the mixture make laddus.
- Garnish with pista slices.
- Yummy Besan Laddus are ready to be served.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to Make India’s Traditional Besan Laddu | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to Make India’s Traditional Besan Laddu | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇