7 November, 2022
Easy way to make Homemade Nankhatai | 2022
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Muskan Saudagar Tags: #delicious, #easytomake, #foodblogger, #homemade, #nankhatai, #sweetdish, #tastyrecipes, easyrecipes
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 😁 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul 🤍 here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Homemade Nankhatai | 2022 I hope you guys liked it☺
- SUGAR – 1 1/2 CUP
- GHEE – 1/2 CUP
- CARDAMOM POWDER – 1/2
- Tea Spoon
- BAKING SODA- 1/4 Tea Spoon
- CURD – 1 Tea Spoon
- REFINED FLOUR – 1 CUP
- ALMOND & PISTACHIO – AS REQUIRES
- Add the sugar into a mixer grinder jar & grind it into a fine powder to make powdered sugar.
- large bowl & add ghee along with Further sieve in the powdered sugar into a cardamom powder, baking soda & curd, mix well using a whisk.
- Once all the ingredients come together sieve in the refined flour & mix it well using a form the mixture into a dough but make whisk or a spatula, use your hands for sure you don’t have knead it.
- Once the dough is formed take a small portion of it & form it into a roundel using your palms then gently press it, shape all the nankhatais similarly & place on a butter paper line baking tray with 2-3 inches of gap between each piece.
- Add the slivered almonds & pistachios from the top & bake in a 170C preheated oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Once baked remove them out of the oven & let them cool down completely before serving.
- If you don’t have an oven, you can use a kadhaai to bake these, add plenty of salt in the kadhaai, cover & let it preheat over high flame for 20 minutes.
- Further take a plate & line it with butter paper & place the shaped nankhatais on the plate.
- Once the kadhaai is preheated, place a steamer stand or a cookie cutter to give the plate some height & then place the plate on the stand.
- Cover the kdhaai with a lid & bake the nankhatais over low flame for 20-25 minutes.
- Once baked remove them from the kadhai & cool them down completely.
- Your no oven perfectly baked nankhatais are ready, serve them with some kadak chai.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Homemade Nankhatai | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to make Homemade Nankhatai | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin