28 July, 2022
Easy way to Make Home Made schezwan Souce | 2022
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Muskan Saudagar Tags: #easytomake, #food, #foodblogger, #homemade, #schezwan, #souce, #spicy, #streetfood, #trending, #vegrecipe, easyrecipes
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 🤩🤩🤩 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to Make Home Made schezwan Souce | 2022 I hope you guys liked it😊
- KASHMIRI RED CHILLIES – 30-35
- HOT WATER – AS REQUIRED
- OIL – 3/4 CUP
- STAR ANISE – 4-5
- GARLIC – 1 CUP
- GINGER – 1/3 CUP
- CELERY – 1/3 CUP
- GREEN CHILLI – 6-7
- SALT TO TASTE
- KETCHUP – 1 CUP
- RED CHILLI SAUCE – 1/2 CUP
- VINEGAR – 1 TBSP
- SOY SAUCE – 1 TSP
- SUGAR – 1 TSP
- AROMAT POWDER – 1 TSP
- WHITE PEPPER POWDER – 1 TSP
- To make schezwan chutney you will first need to deseed & soak the Kashmiri red chillies, cut the stalk of the chilli using a pair of scissors
- then split the chilli by cutting it through the middle length wise,majority of the seeds will fall off
- the remaining will get separated from the chillies while soaking.
- Transfer the chillies into a bowl & pour hot water until they are completely submerged.
- cover & soak for 1 hour at least, you can also boil the chillies for 20-25 minutes if you want to skip the soaking step.
- Once they have soaked well, transfer them in a mixer grinder jar & grind them into a very fine paste using minimal amount of water.
- Now to start cooing the sauce, set a wok on high flame & heat it very well.
- Pour the oil into the wok and let it heat nicely, further add star anise, garlic, ginger & celery,
- stir & cook on high flame until the garlic turns golden brown,
- this process will take upto 4-5 minutes.
- Once the garlic has turned golden brown, add the red chilli paste that you made along with green chilli paste & salt,
- cook for 15 minutes while stirring frequently, the colour of the chutney should darken & its texture should become crumbly.
- At this stage you would think that there is a lot of oil, but the oil is very important as it helps to preserve the chutney & you can also use it as chilli oil while making various Chinese & Indo-chinese dishes.
- When the chutney has darkened & becomes crumbly add ketchup & the remaining ingredients,
- stir well & cook for 3-4 minutes, you don’t have to cook a lot at this stage because you have already cooked the chillies.
- the sauces that you have added are already cooked.
- Check for seasoning at this stage & adjust salt accordingly.
- Your schezwan chutney is ready, cool it down completely before transferring it into an airtight container, you can store & use it upto 1-1.5 months if refrigerated.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to Make Home Made schezwan Souce | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to Make Home Made schezwan Souce | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin