11 October, 2022
Easy way to make Fafda | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 😁 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul 🤍 here you can find food as your taste…
So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to make Fafda | 2022 I hope you guys liked it☺
- PAPAD KHAR – 1 Tea Spoon
- ASAFOETIDA – 1 Tea Spoon
- WATER – 4 Table Spoon
- GRAM FLOUR – 2 CUPS
- SALT TO TASTE
- CAROM SEEDS – 1 Tea Spoon
- WATER – 2 table Spoon
- OIL AS REQUIRED
- Spice mix
- BLACK SALT – 4 1/2 Tea Spoon
- ASAFOETIDA – 1/2 Tea Spoon
- BLACK PEPPER POWDER – 1 Tea Spoon
- In a bowl add the papad khar, asafoetida, water & mix well to dissolve the papad khar.
- Further sieve the gram flour into a large bowl & add salt, carom seeds & oil, mix well & add a very little amount of shortening to the flour by rubbing & massaging it gently.
- Now add the papad khar & asafoetida water in the flour & mix well, further add 2 tablespoons of water & knead the dough until it comes together, you have to make a semi soft dough.
- Once the dough comes together & leaves the surface, add in a few teaspoons of oil & knead until the dough becomes stretchy.
- Once the dough becomes stretchy & smooth cover it using a damp cloth until you fry fafda further.
- To fry fafda, heat oil in a flat-bottomed vessel until it reaches 160 C or gets moderately hot.
- You will require a flat chopping board & a knife to shape the fafda, place a wet kitchen towel onto the platform & set your chopping board on the towel, this will prevent the chopping board from slipping.
- Now to shape the fafda, take a small portion of the dough & roll it into a thick cylinder using hands.
- Place the dough cylinder lengthwise onto the chopping board & then using the base of the palm spread the dough upwards to flatten it out.
- Then peel the shaped fafda using a knife & fry in the oil directly over medium low heat for a few minutes until the fafda cooks from both the sides, make sure that you don’t fry it for too long as it takes only a few minutes.
- Once fried remove the fafda from the oil & place it onto a sieve.
- Your perfectly fried fafdas are ready.
- To make the special spice mix for fafda, add black salt, asafoetida & black pepper powder into a bowl & mix it, sprinkle this spice mix over fafda while serving.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to make Fafda | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Easy way to make Fafda | 2022 with your friends family and relatives
and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin