1 July, 2022
Easy and Best way to make Palak Paneer | 2022
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Muskan Saudagar Tags: #easytomake, #foodblogger, #foodlover, #homemade, #indianfood, #palakpaneer, #veg, #yummy, easyrecipes
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 🤩🤩🤩 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in FOODYSOUL❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy and Best way to make Palak Paneer | 2022 I hope you guys liked it😊
- Fresh spinach – 2 bunch
- Fresh coriander – 2 table spoon
- Fresh mint – 1 table spoon
- Green chillies – 2-3 nos.
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Paneer – 600 – 700 gm
- Ghee – 2 table spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon
- Whole red chillies – 2-3 nos.
- Bay leaf – 2-3 nos.
- Cinnamon – 1 inch
- Ginger – 1 inch (chopped)
- Green chillies – 2-3 nos.
- Asafoetida (Hing) – 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin powder – 1 tea spoon
- Cashew paste – 2 table spoon
- Curd – 1/3rd cup
- Salt to taste
- Black salt – 1 tea spoon
- Wheat flour – 1 table spoon
- Fresh cream – 2-3 table spoon (optional)
- Garam masala – 1 tea spoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tea spoon
- Set water for boiling in a stock pot, blanch the spinach briefly for 10-15 seconds in boiling water and immediately transfer in ice cold water, doing this step helps to retain the bright green colour of the spinach.
- Add the blanched spinach in a grinding jar, along with fresh coriander, fresh mint, green chillies & ginger, add water as required and grind to make a fine puree.
- Keep it aside to be used later.
- Cut the paneer in your preferred shape and size, set a pan on medium heat, add enough oil for shallow frying the paneer.
- fry them from all side until golden brown in colour.
- Further let the fried paneer sit in warm water until used, doing this step helps the paneer to be moist.
- For making the gravy, set a wok on medium heat, add ghee, jeera, bay leaf, cinnamon, ginger & green chillies, stir once and lower the flame, further add, powdered spices, stir & cook on medium low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add little water to avoid the burning of spices.
- Further add, cashew paste, curd & salt to taste, stir continuously & cook on low flame for a minute.
- Further increase the flame to medium heat & cook until the ghee separates.
- Now, add the spinach puree & mix well, add wheat flour to thicken the gravy, stir & cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add the shallow fried paneer that’s been resting in warm water, add some fresh cream, garam masala and lemon juice.
- Mix gently and cook for a minute.
- No onion no garlic palak paneer is ready, serve hot with roti of your choice.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy and Best way to make Palak Paneer | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best and Easy and Best way to make Palak Paneer | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin