27 July, 2022
Easy and Best Way to make Moong Dal Halwa | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 🤩🤩🤩 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Best And Easy way to Make Moong Dal Halwa | 2022 I hope you guys liked it😊
Moong Dal Halwa
- Yellow moong dal – 1 cup
- Sugar syrup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1 litre
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Saffaron – 15-20 strands
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Almond 1-4 cup
- Cashew 1-4 cup
- Rava – 3 tbsp
- Gram flour 3 tbsp
- Nuts for garnishing
- Wash the yellow moong dal well to remove the dirt, further pat dry and allow to dry for a while.
- Now set a non-stick pan and dry roast the washed moong dal on medium heat until its completely dry and the colour changes slightly.
- Once roasted well, transfer over a plate and cool down completely,
- further transfer it in a grinding jar and grind to make coarse powder, it should not be too coarse just the powder has to be little grainy.
- Keep it aside to be used for making the halwa.
- For the sugar syrup, add water, sugar, green cardamom powder & saffron strands, mix well and bring to a boil,
- once boiled switch off the flame and keep it aside to be used later in making the halwa.
- Set a little big size wok on medium heat, add the ghee and let the ghee heat a little bit,
- further add the nuts and fry them until the colour changes to golden brown in colour,
- make sure to stir while frying as the colour tends to darken quickly.
- Remove it in a plate and keep aside.
- Now in the same ghee and wok add the rava & besan,
- keep stirring and cook it on low flame until the colour changes to biscuity in colour and it becomes aromatic, make sure to keep stirring while cooking or it’ll burn.
- As the colour reaches to biscuit colour add the grounded dal powder and stir continuously on low flame until the colour changes to biscuity,
- during the entire process if you feel the flame is little higher and is getting darker quickly you can switch off the flame and keep stirring,
- this process of cooking would take a little time but it’s very important.
- As the colour reaches to the biscuity colour stage add the prepared sugar surup in batches.
- Make sure to add the syrup in batches and be careful while adding it.
- Initially you’ll feel its very watery, but the dal will soak in the water as and when stir & cook.
- after adding the entire sugar syrup you have to keep stirring and cooking till all the moisture is absorbed and the ghee is separated.
- This process will take time around half an hour and you have to be patient enough.
- As the ghee will start to release, increase the flame a little higher and stir & cook for 5-7 minutes, the texture of halwa will become crumbly and the colour will also darken.
- Now, we can add the roasted nuts at this stage and mix well.
- Your moong dal ka halwa is ready.
- Serve warm by garnishing with slivered nuts.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Best And Easy way to Make Moong Dal Halwa | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best And Easy way to Make Moong Dal Halwa | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin