31 July, 2021
Best ways to make Chicken Korma and Zeera Rice | 2021
Hey Foodiesss ?
Welcome to The Foodysoul where you can find food Recipes as you want… So I’m here again with my another Blog that is Best ways to make Chicken Korma and Zeera Rice | 2021 I hope you guys liked it?
The main Dish Chicken korma is one recipe that really goes alright with more soupy Indian main course dishes and today I’m getting to show you a really simple chicken korma recipe I’m gonna pair with a Zeera Rice by the side so let’s get
- Chicken 1 Kg
- Oil 2 Table spoon
- Onion 2
- Green Chili 2
- Tomato 2
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt 1 Tea spoon
- Water 2 1/2 Cups
- Coriander Leaves 1/2 cup
- Few Curry Leaves
To Make Masala Paste
- Oil 2 Tea spoon
- Onion 2
- Whole Spices(Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Star Anise, Fennel Seeds& Stone Flower) 3 to 4
- Ginger 1 Inch Piece
- Garlic 6 Cloves
- Green Chili 5
- Tomato 2
- Salt 1/4 Tea spoon
- Grated Coconut 1/4 Cup
- Roasted Chana Dal 1 Table spoon
- Coriander Powder 2 Tea spoon
- Water 1/4 Cup
How to make:-
- First of all take one nonstick pan and Saute spices, onions, green chilies, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and let it cool.
- Now put it into a mixer grinder, add coconut, roasted chana dal and coriander powder and grind it to a fine paste by adding some water.
- Heat some oil and saute another onions, green chilies, curry leaves.
- After this add tomatoes, turmeric powder, and salt and saute.
- Then Add chicken pieces and cook it for 10 mins.
- Put the ground masala paste, add water and cook for about 30 mins
- .Finally now add coriander leaves and serve hot.
Now it’s time to make a Zeera Rice sooo here we hooo
- Ghee 2 tea spoon
- Cinnamon 2 inch piece
- Cardamom 2 piece
- Bay leaf 2 piece
- Cumin seeds 2 tea spoons
- Green Chillies 1 piece
- Basmati Rice 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Salt to taste
How to Make:-
- Take one pot and Soak Heat ghee in the it.
- Add Cinnamon, cloves, cardamon pods and bay leaves to add flavour.
- After this Add Jeera/ Cumin seeds.
- Now Add sliced green chillies.
- And after this add basmati rice to the pot.
- Mix for a few minute and add salt as your taste.
- And Add 2 cups of water and mix.
- Now Close the lid and cook well.
- Jeera rice is ready to be served with Chicken Korma or any side dish.
I hope guys you like my these mouth watering recipes that is Best ways to make Chicken Korma and Zeera Rice | 2021
1] Chicken Korma
2] Zeera Rice
If you wanna visit my previous recipes then CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best ways to make Chicken Korma and Zeera Rice | 2021 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments And also suggest me what should I uploaded in my next blog.
Thank you ?
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin