8 April, 2022
Best way to make Street Style Dabeli | 2022
Hey Everyone ?♀️
I’m back ??? I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe of Best way to make Street Style Dabeli | 2022 I hope you guys liked it?
Dabeli is tangy Gujarati snack which is sold on the streets of Mumbai and now it’s been making its way among the foremost popular street food of India! It’s a delicious and mouthwatering snack.
- Sweet chutney
- Tamarind pulp 2 tbsp
- Sugar syrup 1/4 cup
- water 1/2 cup
Red chilly-Garlic chutney:-
- Red chillies soaked in water 10
- Garlic cloves 6-8
- Water 3 table Spoon
- Salt as required
- Dry red chili 2
- Coriander seeds 1 tea spoon
- stick cinnamon 1/2 inch 2 to 3 cloves
- cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- A pinch hing (asafoetida)
- Mashed potatoes 1 cup
- Oil 1 table spoon
- Water as required
- Corriander leaves 5 table spoon
- Pomegranate seeds 5 table spoon
- Masala peanuts 1/4 cup
- Roasted Peanuts 1/4 cup
- Oil 1/2 tea spoon
- Dabeli masala 1/2 tea spoon
- Sugar 1/2 tea spoon
- Pinch of salt
- Pav 6
- Butter 2 table spoon
- Onion 1/2 cup
- Sev 1/4 cup
Method to Make:-
- In a medium hot pan, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chillies, cinnamon sticks, cloves and roast till fragrant.
- Once roasted, add asafoetida and switch the flame off.
- Transfer the roasted masala to another container and let it cool to room temperature.
- After 10 to 12 minutes grind these spices finely.
- Take the soaked red chillies, garlic and salt and grind it to a smooth paste initially and then add water to make a thick paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and thin it down as required by adding water.
- Take water in a pan and add in sugar, tamarind pulp and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow it to cool down to room temperature.
Mashed Potatoes Mix:
- In the same pan heat some oil and add in the Dabeli Spice Mix and stir on a medium flame and add boiled mashed potatoes and mix it well.
- Add salt as required and then add water.
- Allow this cook for 2-3 minutes on moderate flame and transfer it to a plate and flatten it.
- Garnish with tutti frutti, coconut shvaings, coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Add some oil, Dabeli Spice Mix and sugar to roasted potatoes and mix it well.
- Add salt as required.
- Slice the Bun-Paav so as to create a cavity in it.
- Then stuff this cavity with sweet chutney, chilli-garlic chutney, mashed potatoes mix, onions and masala peanuts.
- Heat a pan and roast the Dabeli with butter till crisp on both the sides.
- Take the hot Dabeli and dip it into the Sev and serve on a plate with pomegranate seeds and masala peanuts.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Best way to make Street Style Dabeli | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best way to make Street Style Dabeli | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you ?