27 March, 2022
Best way to Make Mumbai style Green Keema | 2022
Hey Everyone ?♀️
I’m back ??? I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Best way to Make Mumbai style Green Keema | 2022 I hope you guys liked it?
Green Keema is also known as Irani Keema. You can have it with any kind of naan or pav. It is made up of mutton keema. In it we add green peas and verity of masales so let’s se how it makes…
For green paste:
- Fresh coriander 1 cup
- Mint leaves 10-12
- Spinach leaves 3-4
- Green chillies 3-4
- Coriander seeds 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds 1 tea spoon
- Green cardamom 2
- Black pepper corns 4-5
- Black cardamom 1
- Ice cubes 2-3
- Water as required
- Take a mixer jar & add coriander along with the remaining paste ingredients, grind to make a finer paste.
- Your green paste is ready.
- Oil 1/3 cup
- Onions 6-7
- Ginger garlic paste 4-5 table spoon
- Mutton keema 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Curd 1/3 cup
- Spicy red chilli powder 2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder 3 table spoon
- Cumin powder 1 table spoon
- Green peas 1/2 cup
- Green chillies 3-4
- Butter 1-2 table spoon
- Kasuri methi 1 table spoon
- Garam masala 1 tea spoon
- handful Fresh coriander
Method to Make:-
- Set a tawa on high gas flame , add oil & let it heat nicely, further add onions & cook on medium high flame until it turns golden brown, once the onions turn golden brown add the ginger garlic paste, stir & cook for 3-4 minutes or until the raw flavour of garlic is gone.
- Now add the mutton keema, salt to taste & turmeric, keep stirring to prevent the meat from clumping up, cook on high flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Further add the green paste to the keema & in a separate bowl & add curd, spicy red chilli powder, coriander powder & cumin powder, whisk everything well & add the curd mixture to the keema as well, stir & cook for 15-20 minutes on a low flame.
- Keep stirring at regular intervals.
Further add green peas, dill leaves & green chillies, stir & cook on low flame until the keema is fully cooked, add hot water in little quantities if the keema gets dry.
- Once the keema is cooked, take a pan & add butter into it, once the butter melts add kasuri methi, stir & cook briefly, add the tadka to keema & mix well.
- Further add garam masala, stir well & check for seasoning, adjust salt accordingly, then add fresh coriander & stir everything well.
- Your Mumbai style green keema pav is ready.
- Serve hot with pav.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Best way to Make Mumbai style Green Keema | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best way to Make Mumbai style Green Keema | 2022
with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you ?