22 August, 2021
Best and Simple way to make Chicken Biryani | 2021
Hey Everyone ??
I hope you all are doing well at your places. I’m Welcoming you all in foodysoul where you can find food Recipes as you want… So I’m here again with my another Blog that is Best and Simple way to make Chicken Biryani | 2021 I hope you guys liked it?
Chicken Biryani may be a highly-aromatic, mouthwatering staple dish that needs no introduction. Because of its endless nuanced flavors, it’s perhaps the foremost comforting meal of Indian cuisine. Packed with fragrant rice and juicy, tender pieces of chicken, it’s a perfect one-pot dinner recipe that your whole family will love.
Bring that biryani casserole to the table and let it’s oh-so-good aroma steal the spotlight!
- Chicken 1 kg
- Basmati Rice 700 gms
For Cooking Chicken:
- Onions 400 gms
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 table spoons
- Tomatoes 4
- Green Chillies 6
- Coriander leaves 1 cup
- Mint leaves 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Biryani Masala 5 table spoons
For Cooking Rice:
- Shah jeera (caraway seeds) 1/2 tea spoon
- Green cardamom 4
- Cloves 4
- Cinnamon 2 pieces
- Salt 2 1/2 tablespoon
- Water to boil the rice around 2.5 litres
- Mint leaves 10-15 leaves
Method to Make:
- Clean and wash the chicken pieces.
- Drain the water.
- Slice the onions and tomatoes.
- Slit 6 green chillies.
- Chop 1 cup coriander leaves and 1 cup mint leaves.
- Whisk the yogurt and set a side.
- Wash & soak the Basmati Rice for 30 mins.
To cook the Chicken:
- Heat 6 table spoons of oil in a heavy bottom pan and add the slices of onions.
- Fry on high gas flame for at least 12 mins or until the onions are become light brown.
- Add the 2 table spoons of ginger garlic paste and fry on low gas flame for 2 mins.
- Now add the chicken pieces, mix and fry on high gas flame for 2-3 mins.
- Add the 5 table spoons of Biryani Masala, mix and fry on medium gas flame for 3 mins after adding a splash of water.
- Biryani Masala usually contains salt, hence salt is not added while cooking the chicken in this recipe.
- Do check if the biryani masala you are using has salt in it or not.
- After this add the sliced tomatoes, mix it well and cook on medium to low gas flame for 4-5 mins till soft.
- Keep the gas flame on low and add the whisked yogurt.
- Give a mix and then add the 1 Cup chopped coriander and 1 Cup mint leaves.
- Cook on low gas flame for 2 mins till oil separates.
- Cover and cook on low gas flame for around 20-25 mins till chicken is cooked.
- Remove lid after 10 mins, give a mix and close the lid again.
- Dry up any extra water to get a thick gravy.
To cook the Rice:
- Take one more heavy bottom pan & add around 2.5 litres of water.
- Place it on high gas flame.
- You may include the water in which rice was soaked in this 2.5 litres for enhanced flavour & taste.
- Once the water starts to boiling add 1/2 tea spoon of Shah Jeera, 4 Green cardamom , 4 Cloves, 2 pieces Cinnamon and 2 1/2 tablespoon Salt.
- Stir it well until the salt dissolve completely.
- The water must be very salty.
- Once the water starts boiling, add the strained basmati rice & stir it well.
- Continue to boil it on high gas flame, stirring few times very gently to not break the rice.
- After 8-9 minutes when the basmati rice is almost done remove it from heat and strain the water.
- Set the Rice a side.
Layering the rice and cooked chicken:
- Again take a thik bottom pan and spread half the cooked rice as the 1st layer.
- After this spread the cooked chicken with gravy on top of the rice uniformly as shown in the video.
- Next, spread the balance rice as the top layer.
- Sprinkle some mint leaves on top of the rice.
- Close the lid and cook on low heat for 7-8 mins.
- Allow it to rest for around 20 mins.
- Once you open the lid, mix the chicken and rice evenly.
I hope guys you like my these mouth watering recipes that is Best and Simple way to make Chicken Biryani | 2021
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best and Simple way to make Chicken Biryani | 2021 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments
And also suggest me what should I uploaded in my next blog.
Thank you ?
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin
Very nice? ?
Thank you ?
Thank you ??