1 April, 2022
Best and Easy way to Make Veg Bhuna Handi | 2022
Hey Everyone ?♀️
I’m back ??? I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Best and Easy way to Make Veg Bhuna Handi | 2022 I hope you guys liked it?
Veg Bhuna Handi
For bhuna Gravy
- Ghee 2 table spoon
- Oil 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds 2 tea spoon
- Onions 5-6 medium sized
- Garlic 3 table spoon
- Ginger 1 inch
- Green chillies 2-3
- Curd 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 table spoo + 1 tea spoon
- Spicy red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Coriander powder 1 table spoon
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Tomato puree 2
- Salt to taste
- Hot water as required
- Set a handi on high heat, add ghee, oil & let it heat nicely, then add the cumin seeds & let them crackle.
- Further add the onions, stir & cook on medium flame, the onions should turn completely brown, it will approximately take 12 to 15 minutes.
- Now add garlic, ginger, green chillies, stir & cook on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes then lower the flame.
- Further in a separate bowl add the curd & all the powdered spices & mix all the ingredients well using a whisk, add the curd mixture to the handi & whisk continuously for 2 minutes, set the flame on high & cook the masala well until the ghee is separated, it will take about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once the ghee is separated add the tomato puree & salt to taste, stir & mix well, cook for 25 to 30 minutes, add hot water as required if the masala gets dry during the cooking process. Once the masala is cooked thoroughly & turns brown, add hot water to make a semi thick gravy & boil it for 2 to 3 minutes then lower the flame.
- Your bhuna gravy is ready.
For tossing of veggies & final gravy
- Ghee 1.5 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds 1.5 tea spoon
- French beans 1/3 cup
- Carrots 1/3 cup
- Baby corn 1/3 cup
- Broccoli 1/3
- Green peas 1/3 cup
- Sweet corn 1/3
- Onion 1/3 cup
- Capsicum 1/3 cup
- Kasuri methi 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala 1 tea spoon
- Fresh coriander big handfull
- Set a pan on high heat & let it heat nicely, then add 1 tea spoon ghee along with 1 tea spoon cumin seeds & let the cumin seeds crackle.
- Further add French beans & carrots, stir & toss on high flame for I min then add baby corn, broccoli, green peas & sweet corn, stir & toss on high flame for 1 minute again & add
- the veggies to the bhuna gravy. Now add 1/2 tea spoon ghee along with 1/2 tea spoon cumin seeds in the same pan & let the cumin seeds crackle, then add onion petal & capsicum, toss on high flame for 30 seconds & add them to the bhuna gravy, stir & mix well.
- Further add the kasuri methi & garam masala, stir well, remember that you don’t have to cook it for a long time as the vegetables & the gravy is cooked already, only cook for 1 to 2 minutes while stirring, taste for seasoning & adjust the salt accordingly, add the freshly chopped coriander & stir well again.
- Your veg bhuna masala is ready, serve hot with any type of rotis or parathas here I’m using Lachha Paratha.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Best and Easy way to Make Veg Bhuna Handi | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best and Easy way to Make Veg Bhuna Handi | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you ?
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin