4 May, 2022
Best and Easy Way to Make Mango Kulfi | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 🤩🤩🤩 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Best and Easy Way to Make Mango Kulfi | 2022 I hope you guys liked it😊
Mangoes and summers always come together. And I am going to make a fun twist on the classic kulfi by adding our seasonal fruit mangoes and making a creamy and delicious Mango Kulfi.
- Milk – 2 1/2 cups
- Mango – 2 nos
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened Khoya – 3 Tea spoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 Tea spoon
- Mixed nuts
- Corn flour – 2 Table spoon
Method to Make:-
- Boil the milk till it reduces to 3/4th of the quantity.
- Meanwhile, in a mixer jar add the chopped mangoes, and sugar
- Grind it to a fine paste
- After the milk has reduced, add the unsweetened khoya
- Combine it till it dissolves in the milk and add cardamom powder
- Now Mix cornflour and milk in equal proportions and add the slurry to the milk
- Mix it continuously so that there are no lumps. Add sugar and mix well
- Add a pinch of saffron and cool down the mixture completely.
- After this Add the mango pulp and mix it.
- Pour the kulfi mixture into a glass or a kulfi mould (You can add mixed nuts at the bottom of the mould)
- Insert the popsicle sticks into the kulfi mixture and freeze it for about 8-10 hours
- Leave the kulfi in room temperature for a couple of minutes or dip the moulds in room temperature water to unmould the Kulfis.
- Creamy Mango Kulfi is ready to be served now.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Best and Easy Way to Make Mango Kulfi | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best and Easy Way to Make Mango Kulfi | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin