25 June, 2022
Best and Easy way to Make Crispy Rava Dosa | 2022
Hey Everyone 🙋♀️
I’m back 🤩🤩🤩 I hope you all are doing well… I’m Welcoming you in foodysoul ❤ here you can find food as your taste… So for a amazing people I’m going to share a amazing recipe Easy way to Make Best and Easy way to Make Crispy Rava Dosa | 2022 I hope you guys liked it😊
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Upma rava – 1/2 cup
- Refined flour – 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon
- Black paper Powder- 1/2 tea spoon
- Ginger – 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies – 2-3
- Curry leaves – 1 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Water 4 cups
- Onions as required
- Ghee I oil as required
Method to Make:
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Further just add 2 cups of water initially and mix well, make sure there should be no lumps,
- Once mixed well further add the remaining water and mix well,
- Now rest the batter for atleast 2 an hour.
- Once rested well for half an hour, your dosa batter is ready, for getting crisp and smooth dosa its suggested to use a proper non-stick dosa pan if not you can use any other well-seasoned pan.
- Set a non-stick dosa tawa on high heat, check the temperature by sprinkling some water it should evaporate.
- Once the tawa is hot enough add some chopped onions all over the tawa, now stir the batter once and pour it all over the tawa.
- As you’ll pour the dosa batter will form a mesh like texture,
- This texture is really important for the dosa an that’s how it makes different from the rest of the dosas.
- Make sure you do not over pour the dosa batter of become crispy it’ll become soggy.
- Once you pour the batter lower the flame and let the dosa cook on medium flame, pour some ghee or oil as per your preference.
- As and when the dosa is cooking on medium flame, the moisture from the dosa will start to evaporate and that’ll make the dosa crisp.
- Cook until the dosa is crisp & golden brown in colour.
- Here i’ve folded in triangle you can fold it in half or quarters as per your preference, your crispy rava dosa is ready Serve it hot with coconut chutney & sambhar.
So guys I hope guys you like my this mouth watering recipe that is Easy way to Make Best and Easy way to Make Crispy Rava Dosa | 2022
To visit my Last Blog CLICK HERE
Share my this blog Best and Easy way to Make Crispy Rava Dosa | 2022 with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments.
And also suggest me what should I upload in my next blog.
Thank you 😇
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin