10 April, 2021
3 best Indian Street Foods you should try | April 2021Comments : 10 Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Muskan Saudagar
Welcome again in my new blog that is 3 best Indian Street Foods you should try includes Vada Pav , Dabeli & Pav Bhaji
These are very tasty and delicious foods of Indian and also very famous so i though I should post the recipes of 3 best Indian Street Foods you should try
So without Westing the time let’s start with our 1st dish Vada Pav
Potato / aloo 2
Chilli, green 7
Coriander 2 table spoons
Ginger and Garlic pest 2 1/2 tea spoon
Hing (asafoetida) 2 pinch
Kashmiri red chilli powder 1/4 tea spoon
Lemon juice 1 table spoon
Mustard 1/2 tea spoon
Baking soda 1/4 tea spoon
Besan / gram flour 3/4 cup
Rice flour 1 table spoon
Salt 3/4 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
Oil 2 tea spoons
Oil for deep fry
Few Curry leaves
Water 1/2 cup
Ladi pav (bun bread) 6
How to make it:-
1)Boli 2 potatoes, peel them and mash them
2)after this take one pan (on low flame)and add 1/2 tea spoon of Mustard, 1 pinch of Hing (asafoetida), Few Curry leaves and saute them.
3) after this add 2 and half tea spoons of Ginger and Garlic pest, 1 finely chopped green chilli,2 table spoons of finely chopped Coriander and saute them well
4)after saute add 1/2 tea spoons of Turmeric powder and 2 mashed potato and mix well and switch off the gas flame
5) after this take one bowl and add 3/4 cup of Besan(gram flour),1table spoon of Rice flour, 1/4 tea spoons of Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 pinch of Hing (asafoetida),1/4 tea spoon of Baking soda,1/2 cup of Water and mix them well and make thick batter
6)after this make take that potato mixture and make medium size balls and 1st dip them in gram flour’s mixture and then dip in hot oil and fry it on medium flame until it becomes golden in colour
7) after frying process switch off the gas flame and take one Ladi pav (bun bread) and cut it from between and place vada in it with any type of chutney or sauce
8)serve it hot to your Family And enjoy one of the most famous and delicious Indian Street food
for dabeli masala powder:
coriander seeds 1 tea spoon
cumin ½ tea spoon
fennel / saunf ½ tea spoon
pepper ½ tea spoon
cinnamon ½ inch
black cardamom 1 pod
star anise 1
bay leaf 1
sesame seed 1 tea spoon
dry coconut 2 tablespoons
dried red chilli 3
turmeric ½ tea spoon
aamchur 1 tea spoon
sugar 1 tea spoon
salt ½ tea spoon
for aloo mixture:
tamarind chutney 2 table spoons
water ¼ cup
oil 2 table spoons
potato / aloo 3
salt ½ tea spoon
coconut (grated) 1 table spoon
coriander (finely chopped) 1 table spoon
sev 2 table spoons
pomegranate 2 table spoons
spiced peanut 2 table spoons
green chutney 5 tea spoons
tamarind chutney 5 tea spoons
onion (finely chopped) 5 tea spoons
butter (for toasting) 2 tea spoons
How to make it:-
1st I’m going to prepare dabeli masala:
1)firstly, in a pan take 1 tsp coriander seeds, ½ tsp cumin, ½ tsp fennel, ½ tsp pepper, ½ inch cinnamon, 1 pod black cardamom and 6 clove.
2)add 1 star anise, 1 bay leaf, 1 tsp sesame seed, 2 tbsp dry coconut and 3 dried red chilli.
3)dry roast on low flame until the spices turn aromatic.
4)cool it, and transfer it to a small mixi jar.
5)add ½ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp aamchur, 1 tsp sugar and ½ tsp salt.
6)blend it to a fine powder
Then preparation of aloo mixture :
1)firstly, in a large pan heat 2 tbsp oil.
2)now take 3 tsp of prepared dabeli masala into a small cup, with 2 tbsp tamarind chutney and ¼ cup of water.
3)mix well make sure that there are no lumps. pour in the masala mixture into the hot oil.
4)cook for 2 minutes and then add 3 potato, ½ tsp salt and mash them together well.
5)after mashing transfer the mixture into a plate.
6) and add 1 tbsp coconut, 1 tbsp coriander, 2 tbsp sev, 2 tbsp pomegranate and 2 tbsp spiced peanut.
At the end assembling dabeli:
1)firstly, divided the pav buns in two parts the upper part and lower part
2) after this put 1 tsp green chutney on one side of pav and 1 tsp of tamarind chutney on another side.
3)stuff in prepared aloo dabeli mixture into the pav.
4)also stuff in 1 tsp of onion and aloo dabeli mixture.
5)now toast the pav buns in butter making sure both sides turn slightly golden brown.
6)finally, roll the dabeli into sev and serve immediately. And serve hot to your Family
1) Potatoe 2
2) Green Peas 1/2cup
3) chopped Cauliflower 3/4 cup
5) chopped Carrot 1/2 cup
6) Onion, chopped 1
7) Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
8) Tomatoes, chopped 2
9) chopped Capsicum 1/2 cup
10) Red Chilli Powder 1½ teaspoons
11) Turmeric Powder 1/4 teaspoon
13) Readymade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder 1 teaspoon
14) Lemon & Salt to taste 1 teaspoon
15) butter 2 tablespoons
17) Coriander Leaves 2 tablespoons
18) Pav Buns, for serving 8
How to make it:-
1)Take all the vegetables which are mentioned in Ingredients cut them into small pieces.
2) Transfer chopped potato, cauliflower, carrot and green peas into pressure cooker. Add 1/2 cup water and salt to taste.
3) Close the pressure cooker and cook on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes
4)After 15 minutes Turn off the gas flame and Open the lid after pressure releases naturally it will take around 5-7 minutes.
5) Mash the boiled vegetables with the help of backside of a large spoon until it becames thick pest,The texture of your bhaji would depend on how you mashed the veggies.
6) Heat 2-tablespoons butter together in a pan on medium flame. Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. Saute it until onion turns translucent.
7)Add chopped capsicum, chopped tomato and salt.
8) Saute it until tomatoes and capsicum turn soft.
9) Add 1½ teaspoons red chilli powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1-teaspoon cumin-coriander powder and 1-teaspoon readymade pav bhaji masala powder.
10) Stir and cook for a 5 minutes.
11) Add 3/4 cup water, mix well and cook for more 5 minutes.
12) Add mashed vegetables and 1-teaspoon lemon juice.
13) Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes
14) after 5 minutes turn off the flame. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Bhaji is ready for serving.
15)Cut the pav buns from between and Heat tava over medium flame. Add a tablespoon of butter and pav buns over it. Shallow fry both sides until light brown spots appear Transfer it to the plate.
16)Transfer bhaji to a serving bowl and garnish with a cube of butter
17)Serve hot to your Family with butter roasted pav, sliced onion and lemon wedges.
I hope you like my new blog that is 3 best Indian Street Foods you should try includes Vada Pav, Dabeli And Pav Bhaji
You can eat this mouth watering recipes with Chutneys which i have uploaded before that is 4 Homemade Indian Chutney so do visit on my that post by clicking here
So guys Share my blog 3 best Indian Street Foods you should try with your friends family and relatives and also give me your valuable comments
And also suggest me what should I upload next in my blog.
Thank you ?
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin
Thank you so much ??
Ohh nice i can also try thank you for showing
You’re most welcome ??
It’s very yummy and delicious recipe ? keep it up ? sis ?
Thank you sis??
Доставка алкоголя якутск
Извините, но мы не загружаем составы вин
I can consult you on this question and was specially registered to participate in discussion.